Introducing the Stokke Steps Chair - Natural - White Seat
Stokke® Steps™ is a 5-in-1 Seating System designed to accommodate your child's needs every step of the way. This simple to use concept offers a wide range of ergonomic seating; from the comfortable bouncer with unique cradling motion, to the functional high-chair and later, the modern Scandinavian design chair that can be used throughout childhood.
- For use from 3 years until the teen years
- Suitable from newborn with clip on baby bouncer
- Tool free and easy to adjust as your child grows
- High-quality materials make it sturdy enough to hold up to 187lbs
- Certified by JPMA and meets or exceeds all ASTM safety standards
- Dimensions: 56 x 53 x 52 / 22 x 20.9 x 20.5 ( cm/in )
- Optional accessories transform the Stokke® Steps™ Chair into a seating solution that can be used from birth with the Bouncer, bringing your newborn to the table and with the Stokke® Steps™ Baby Set to create the highchair.
Comfort & Design
- Contemporary Scandinavian design that will never go out of style.
- Adjustable footrest to support your childs feet for optimal ergonomics and comfort.
- Solid construction with a 187lb weight capacity.
- Array of color and wood choices that match any décor.
- 5 point safety harness so your child is secure.
- No harmful substances/free from phthalates.
- JPMA certified. Tested & trusted
- Intertek GS certified
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Simple to clean spills with dampened cloth.
- The back- and footrest can be easily adjusted - tool-free.
- Clip on bouncer as infant solution.