Destination Baby & Kids offers, FREE SHIPPING on Standard Orders over $150. Standard items include anything that can ship via USPS, UPS or FEDEX Ground Services. Some furniture items are able to ship via UPS/FEDEX Ground which will be clearly marked as such on the product page. Most of our large, high quality furniture items come fully assembled and are incredibly bulky so they must ship via LTL Freight Carrier. As a result, Free Shipping does not apply to these bulky items, so please contact us or see our Furniture Delivery Policy below for more information.
|Order Total||Shipping Charge|
NOTE: Most orders are processed and ship within 24 Hours of ordering, but please allow up to 3 days to completely process and ship.
International / Hawaii / Alaska OrdersNOTE: Please contact us for a shipping quote on smaller items as these can be shipped using USPS.
Destination Baby & Kids has partnered with a trusted third-party company, International Checkout, to fulfill orders for our International customers. Simply put the items you wish to purchase in our Shopping Cart and click the International Checkout button. Your items will be transferred to International Checkout for processing. You may pay by International credit card, PayPal or bank transfer. International Checkout will process your order, including billing, shipping and customer service. Once your order is completed, all inquiries should be directed to International Checkout at firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Furniture Delivery
For customers in the Bay Area around our Bay Area Locations, Destination Baby & Kids offers an In-Home White Glove Delivery Service. All Destination Baby & Kids delivery personnel are Destination Baby & Kids employees and have years of experience with the products we sell. Rest assurred our staff will handle and setup your purchase with the utmost care and safety. White Glove Delivery Fees vary by location, so please contact us for more details & Pricing
- Destination Baby & Kids will verify the following prior to any price match:
- Items must be exact and be in brand new condition. Returned items for sale, open-box specials, etc will not be accepted.
- Items to be matched must be in stock and available for purchase at the time of price verification.
- Additional charges such as handling, shipping, oversize, and any others hidden charges will be added to the price being matched.
Nationwide Furniture Delivery
Most cribs, dressers, and large furniture items cannot ship via UPS Ground. All oversized furniture shipments are shipped via LTL Carrier.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-877-605-8332 for a customized freight quote.
- Pre-Shipping Preparations
- ALL furniture shipments are thoroghly inspected prior to shipping.
- For added protection, all shipments are shrink wrapped and secured to a pallet to prevent damage.
- Once your order has shipped, you'll receive an email from our shipping department that will contain a tracking number, picture of your order as well as receiving instructions.
- Most freight shipments are delivered within 3-7 business days depending on the distance from our warehouse facility in California. For added convenience, the freight carrier will call 24hrs in advance to setup an appointment for delivery.
- Delivery Appointment Instructions
- Shipments are delivered Curbside / Driveway Only.
- Please make sure someone is there who can receive the shipment. The furniture items will be secured to a pallet and are heavy and oversized. There should be at least One able person present at time of delivery who can bring the furniture off the pallet and into the garage or home.
- Prior to accepting the shipment, please inspect all boxes to be sure there are no CUTS, DINGS, GASHES, or other obvious signs of damage to the shipment. Additionally, the items should be still secured to the pallet at time of shipment. If this is not the case, please note this on the Bill of Lading before signing. Also, all noticeable damage to the items should be noted on the bill of lading before accepting.
- We must be notified via phone/email of amages within 1 business day.
Destination Baby & Kids Car Seat Policy
- We are committed to helping you find the best car seat for your family. We strive to help you find the best fit for your budget, lifestyle, and safety preferences. Additionally as both owners are registered car seat technicians we always want to encourage best practice for customers as well as ourselves. This is why we have a NO RETURN policy on open box, tag removed, car seats.
- If we can not guarantee the CRASH HISTORY of a seat then we can not take it back to resell it to another consumer.
- When you buy a car seat from us you know you are getting a BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, car seat that we stand behind 100%.
- It would be completely antithetical for us to spend the time educating people on best practices and safe behavior and then not apply the same high standards to the way that we conduct our own business.
- We are always happy to offer help with a seat if it isn't going as smoothly as you'd like or if you believe there to be a defect.
- We are extremely proud to offer our customers the highest level of safety and quality control and thankful that our customers understand why with this specific safety item we can not accept open box returns.
- For those customers shopping online, we recommend seeking out a local CPST or Professional to help with installation and fit to your vehicle. We always recommend testing out a car seat before purchasing to make sure it's the correct fit for your child & vehicle.
Return Exclusions & Information
- RETURNS VALID 30 DAYS FROM PURCHASE
- Please open and inspect all items upon receipt. Damages must be reported within 7 days.
- Returned products MUST be in new and unused condition and in their original box with all the documentation, parts and accessories to ensure full credit. "New and Unused" means saleable condition, not used, not dirty and not washed. We cannot issue refunds for an item with any indications that it has been used. All refunds & exchanges are subject to the final approval of our Customer Service Department.
- Return shipping is at the customer's expense. SHIPPING FEES WILL NOT be refunded. For your protection, you may wish to insure the package when you mail or ship it back to us. Destination Baby & Kids is not responsible for the loss of or damage to any returned merchandise.
- Furniture and other special order items will have a restocking fee deducted from the refund or credit. All items being returned must have a RAN on the mailing label.
- Items returned that were offered with Free Shipping, will have the actual shipping charges deducted from the refund amount. This is in addition to the regular return policy. Shipping charges ARE NOT refundable.
- For health and hygiene reasons, mattresses/pads, etc. cannot be returned once opened.
- Obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN) by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- (1) Your first & last name
- (2) Your original order number
- (3) Item number or product name
- (4) Reason for Return.
- Properly package up your item(s) for safe shipping. For your protection, we recommend using a shipping service where you can track and/or insure your order to ensure proper return delivery. Destination Baby & Kids is not responsible for lost or damaged returns.
- Please allow us up to 10 business days once we have received your return to process and issue your refund. All refunds will be for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping charges and other surcharges will only be refunded if your product arrives damaged due to shipping or is defective.