Introducing the 2024 NUNA RAVA! NUNA Rava 2024 FR FREE Convertible Car Seat in Cedar, now with no added flame retardants! The NUNA Rava Convertible Car Seat - Cedar is uncomplicated, un-fussy and exceeds American safety standards.
From the very first days of your little one's life to the whirlwind escapades of toddlerhood, the NUNA RAVA stands as your partner through the journeys of parenthood.
It's an uncomplicated convertible car seat that becomes a reliable anchor to your child's car-riding adventures and your parental peace of mind. As you watch them discover the world from the back seat, you can trust in its unwavering security and focus on the memories that make the trip worthwhile.
Best of all, its sleek design allows it to fit three across in most full-sized vehicles–so juggling your family's evolving needs has never looked, or felt, so good.
NUNA Rava Recommended Usage
- Rear facing - 5 – 50 lbs | 49 in or less ( suggested usage up to at least 2 years of age )
- Forward facing - 30 – 65 lbs | 49 in or less ( suggested usage 2 years of age or older )
NUNA Rava Features & Benefits
- Keeps children comfortably rear-facing from 5 lbs to a whopping 50 lbs
- Accommodates growth up to 65 lbs when forward-facing
- Fan-favorite for security, ease-of-use, longevity and sleek design
- No-rethread harness makes it easy to adjust for comfort and growth
- Fits 3 across in most full-sized vehicles
- FAA-certified to travel everywhere and beyond
- All-steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection
- EPP energy-absorbing foam and Side Impact Protection (SIP) pods for ultimate safekeeping
- Simply™ secure installation for confidence every time
- True tension™ doors provide a secure fit without the struggle
- Colored belt path indicators decrease risk of install errors
- Quick-release 3 to 5-point harness makes it easy to fasten them in
- 10-position recline for customized comfort
- Bubble-free recline angle guides confirm proper riding angle
- Ventilation panels within the shell create a comfy climate
- Infant head and body inserts are removable to grow with baby
- Calf support extends to provide up to 2 inches of additional legroom for rear-facing relaxation and extra support when forward-facing
- Premium moisture-wicking fabric provides all-season comfort
- Smartly sourced materials contain no fire-retardant chemicals
- Dual flip-open cup holders for on-the-go refreshment
- Easy to clean
- Seat pad, body and head support, and harness covers are machine washable
- plastic and harness straps - wipe with a damp cloth and air dry