The Silva Furniture Serena Nightstand - Cherry adds a great finishing touch to your room. For added value use the Serena Nightstand a side table with your nursery glider or recliner. The nightstand goes great with the converted Serena Crib.
Dimensions: 24-7/16"W x 18-1/8"D x 25-9/16"H
Features & Benefits
- MADE in Europe: SILVA Furniture is entirely MADE (not just “built” or “assembled”) in Europe with woods harvested from sustainable sources. All our wood suppliers comply with the European Treaty for Forest Conservation. All “ingredients” used to create SILVA products are exclusively made in Europe including the hardware which is comes from Germany.
- SOLID Wood: All SILVA Cribs are made of Solid Beechwood. Beechwood is a hardwood common to the Northern Hemisphere. Beechwood is similar to Maple and Oak in hardness but superior to these 2 wood essences in finishing and mechanical properties. Case goods (tension bearing parts) inner frame is also made of Beechwood.
- ENGINEERED Tops: Dresser’s tops and side walls engineers so that all exposed parts or joints are solid wood. Wood composites are banded with a 1⁄4 inch Beechwood border prior to veneering. This is especially important because it strengthens the edge hardness and its tolerance to humidity and temperature variations; it also allows for a very smooth routing or beveling of for tops edges.
- Corner BRACKETING: All case goods are reinforced with wood corner brackets for added resistance and long term durability. This is especially important when the furniture is transported.
- ENGLISH DOVE-TAILED Drawers:SILVA drawers are made of Long-by-Long Plywood. This material is superior to soft and medium density woods hence the best alternative to hardwoods; English dove-tail technique used for the drawer boxes (front and back) offers long term drawer functionality and longevity and excellent mechanical and environmental variation tolerance.
- GERMAN Hardware: SILVA drawer hardware is made in Germany with galvanized steel and features a hydraulic Soft-Closing feature. The under-mount systems offer superior gliding stability, an ample extension and tolerate a weight load of 60lbs. A vertical adjustment feature and safe-close feature (very important around infants) are included. Under-mount drawer tracks offer superior drawer experience than side mounted ball-bearing runners which do not last very long. The hydraulic soft-closing feature is guaranteed for 80,000 cycles.
- WATER-BASED Finishes: SILVA finishes are 100% water-based free of any toxic components such as VOCs, Formaldehyde, Lead or anything that could be toxic to an infant or an adult. Water-based finishes have the best scratch resistance coefficient as compared to oil or polyurethane finishes. Water-based finishes oxidize slower than any other time of finishes and does not have any off-gassing effect.
- DUST-PROOF Bottoms: provide additional structural strength (during transportation).