Introducing the new NUNA Rava Convertible Car Seat, now with no added flame retardants! The NUNA Rava Convertible Car Seat - Caviar is uncomplicated, un-fussy and exceeds American safety standards. Our NUNA Rava convertible car seat is filled with little extras like laid back legroom, fuss-free adjustments, and our unique simply™ secure installation that makes setup a snap, all while being FR free. So you can relax and enjoy every magical, messy, covered-with-crumbs moment.
NUNA Rava Recommended Usage
- Rear facing - 5 – 50 lbs | 49 in or less ( suggested usage up to at least 2 years of age )
- Forward facing - 25 – 65 lbs | 49 in or less ( suggested usage 2 years of age or older )
NUNA Rava Features & Benefits
- No added fire retardant chemicals
- Recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- Simply™ secure installation allows for an install that is swift, secure and straightforward.
- Energy absorbing foam and side impact protection (SIP) pods take side impact security to the next level.
- Less is best design. Bubble-free. Hassle-free. Muscle-free.
- Baby can ride rear facing for longer. Up to a whopping 50 lbs.
- Dual flip-open cup holders. So they can drink when theywant.
- Laid back legroom gives up to 2 inches of extra space for rear facing riders. And extra leg support for forward facing riders.
- Ten position headrest can be pulled up with one hand. Five position recline for rear and forward facing riding.
- No re-thread 5 point harness
- Washable knit fabric and ventilation panels make little riders super comfy.
- Infant insert and head support. Just take the pieces out and they’re good to grow.
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable!) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- All steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection
- Aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond
- easy to clean
- seat pad - machine wash on cold, air dry while laying flat. do not use abrasives or bleac
- plastic and harness straps - wipe with a damp cloth and air dry