Introducing the NUNA PIPA rx + RELX Base in Granite. First travels, relaxed rides It’s a brand new world for them. Your world has forever changed. Enjoy every magical moment with the NUNA PIPA rx, a car seat bringing such comfort to your baby, you’ll feel it too. The NUNA PIPA rx + RELX Base in Caviar is ideal for city living and taxis as it can be installed with a vehicle seat belt—no base needed
It starts with a full-coverage canopy with pull-out Dream drape™ attaching silently with magnets and keeping them shaded. Then there’s the soft, organic jersey insert with two removable pieces for their customized comfort as they grow. Install easily in a cab directly using the belt path on the shell—no base necessary—or in the family car with the RELX base, featuring on-the-go recline.
Equal in versatility and safety, PIPA rx is fashioned solely from materials that are free of fire retardant additives. Give them—and yourself—a good start on the journey.
Recommended Usage: 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in
PIPA RX FEATURES
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Removable, full coverage UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade • Dream drape™ pulls down smoothly and attaches quietly with magnets. Because nothing beats a lovely, uninterrupted nap.
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Organic jersey insert
- Integrated harness holders help when buckling baby in
- Luxe leatherette accented carry handle. Tote elegantly with ease.
- Five point harness keeps little ones in place
- Two-piece removable infant insert + head support. Customize to their individual shape and get a perfect fit right from birth.
- Mesh peek-a-boo window in canopy
- Ideal for city living and taxis as it can be installed with a vehicle seat belt—no base needed
- Heavy duty shell is super resilient yet lightweight
- Lightweight carry handle is ergonomically designed to tote with ease
- Connects with all Nuna strollers to create a tasteful travel system
- Aircraft certified
RELX base FEATURES
- True lock™ installation makes set up swift, simple and above all – safe
- 5 second install
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle.
- 4 positions on-the-fly recline
- Bubble free recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- Low profile base for easier loading of infant seat
- Open belt bath for easier install
- Belt guides • anti rebound panel
- Automatic rigid latch storage
- Extra convenient load leg storage with lock
- Steel reinforced true lock™ rigid latch
- 4 position adjustable rigid latch to remove or reduce the gap between vehicle seat and base
- Locking 3 piece steel stability leg has a wide range of adjustment to fit most vehicles including middle seats
- Seat belt lock off with separate lap and belt paths
- Indicators on rigid latch turn green when clicked to vehicle anchor points
- Indicators on stability leg turn green when in proper contact with vehicle floor