The Belly Bandit Mother Tucker Black Leggings - Small are some Mother Tuckin’ good leggings. Yeah you could say we’ve got an obsession with compression. And leggings.. This wardrobe essential smoothes you from the waist down. It's our surgery-free way to help you shape your tummy and thighs while giving your tush that added boost!
While you'll love it
- Smoothes and shapes from the waist down
- Our Muffinology® technology helps control muffin top
- Targeted compression zones smooth and shape tummy, tush, and thighs.
- Features Muffinology® technology
How to Wear
Compression garments are uniquely designed with a 4-way stretch for ease and comfort.
Knowing how to properly put them on, will ensure that the garment’s fit and effectiveness.
- When putting on your leggings, Starting on either the right side or left, hold the waist of the legging and gently bunch the leg so that the bottom leg opening is exposed.
- Then, slip your foot through the leg opening. As you are pulling them up your leg, evenly disperse the fabric, over your thighs and up around your midsection. Do not pull on pant from top of waistband.
- When the pant is pulled completely on, look for any “shiny” spots. This is a tell tale sign that the fabric is under stress (stretched to the max). If the shine is appearing in your thigh area, adjust by smoothing extra fabric from lower leg up towards the waistband. Do this in any area that is pulling or not fitting properly. Lift fabric from body, adjust and smooth down.
- Once fabric looks evenly dispersed along your body, do a few squats, bends or stretches, so the fabric “settles” in and you are ready to go!
- XS - 24"
- S - 24.5"
- M - 25"
- L - 25.5"
- XL - 26"