Welcome to Bebé Fuerte! Robin Arzόn, VP of Fitness Programming and Head Instructor at Peloton, believes in the power of movement for all ages and as a mom herself, was inspired to create this new collection of infant toys. Bebé Fuerte celebrates the magic that movement brings to baby and caregiver alike.
Her Marathon Maze 2-in-1 Activity Mirror features two-sided play that can be used with young babies during tummy time and then by older babies as a mini activity center that encourages crawling as it rolls along the floor. With an engaging mirror on one side and a simple bead maze on the other, each side has unique features and textures for tactile play that helps develop both fine motor control and problem solving skills. Arzόn also leans into her Cuban-Puerto Rican roots with this toy by including simple Spanish words and phrases on each side. It's a fun way to bring Spanish into playtime with your baby.
- 2 Sided Play: Engaging Mirror with spinning sun on one side and a bead maze on the other
- Developmental Toy: Moving the bead through the maze helps develop both fine motor and problem-solving skills
- Crawling Toy: Wheeling along the floor activates rattle noise and encourages crawling
- Teaching Toy: Featuring Spanish on both sides, it's a fun way to bring bilingual learning to baby's playtime
- Joyful Movement: Robin Arzόn, VP of Fitness Programming and Head Instructor at Peloton, believes in the power of movement for all ages and is pleased to introduce Bebé Fuerte, a collection of infant toys that celebrates the magic that movement brings to both baby and caregiver; Arzόn also leans into her Cuban-Puerto Rican roots and ensures that each of her baby toys comes in bilingual packaging