The BabyBjorn Smart Potty is a compact and practical potty that’s super easy to clean. Additionally, the Smart Potty is BPA-free, PVC-free, Easy to clean and a convenient inner potty
- Why should I choose the Smart Potty? Because our Smart Potty is compact, practical, and easy to clean, you can keep it handy for your child to use—both at home and on trips. The potty is comfy for your child to sit on and stays firmly in place on the floor.
- Is the potty easy to clean? Yes—the potty is designed with a convenient inner potty. It’s easy for you to lift out, empty, and rinse or wipe clean. It also has a practical splashguard.
- When can my child begin to use the potty? The age at which your child is ready for potty training is individual, but most children are ready to stop using diapers somewhere between 18 and 24 months. If you’d like more tips and advice about potty training, you’ll find nine tips from an expert here!
- Is the potty safe? Safety is our top priority—so all bathroom products from BABYBJÖRN comply with the relevant safety requirements for plastic in both Europe and the USA. This means that the plastic we use undergoes continual rigorous testing for Bisphenol A (BPA) and other harmful substances.
- Is the potty made in Sweden? Yes, our Smart Potty is designed and made in Sweden using durable materials with a long lifespan. This means it can be passed on and used by child after child.