Introducing the BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Harmony - 3D Mesh. Crafted in luxurious mesh, this carrier is super-comfy, super-soft, and super-stylish, as well as ergonomic for you and your baby.
Baby Carrier Harmony has four carrying positions: newborn, facing in, facing out, and on your back. You can carry in the facing-out position from around the age of five months, once your baby is strong enough to hold their head up unaided. You can carry your baby on your back from the age of 1.
Features & Benefits
- Ages: 0–3 years
- Four carrying positions
- Superior comfort
- Recommended Usage: 7 - 40 lbs, 21 - 39 in
- What’s special about Baby Carrier Harmony? Baby Carrier Harmony is the perfect choice if you are looking for a soft, flexible and ergonomic baby carrier with a luxurious feel. Pressure-relieving waist belt and padded shoulder straps and back support make Baby Carrier Harmony incredibly comfortable. The super-soft mesh hugs your baby and provides a constant feeling of closeness to one another. Baby Carrier Harmony is easy to use and lightweight and can be easily packed down into your stroller or diaper bag.
- Can I use Baby Carrier Harmony for my newborn? Yes, Baby Carrier Harmony can be used for newborns (min. 7 lbs/3.2 kg) and up to the age of approximately 3 (max. 40 lbs/18 kg).
- Is Baby Carrier Harmony ergonomic for my baby? Yes, Baby Carrier Harmony is ergonomically designed to support your baby’s entire body. They sit with their legs wide apart and their bottom in a deep position. And as they grow, you can easily adjust the length, leg position, and seat area for optimal comfort.
- Why does Baby Carrier Harmony have flexible head support? Before your baby can hold their head up unaided, it is important to have good support to help keep the head in an upright position. Baby Carrier Harmony offers head support in three different positions that you can easily adjust using the snaps. Use the position that provides the best head and neck support and lets you easily supervise your baby.
- Is Baby Carrier Harmony ergonomic for me, the babywearer? Yes, we designed Baby Carrier Harmony to be as comfortable as possible for you to babywear! When you babywear your tiny newborn, position the pressure-relieving waist belt around your waist. As your baby grows, move the belt down to your hips to better distribute the weight. The padded shoulder straps redistribute weight away from your shoulders and back so you can babywear comfortably, even for longer sessions. The baby carrier also has padded back support for lower back relief.
- Why does Baby Carrier Harmony have two height positions? In part to provide optimal comfort for your growing baby and in part to enable you to babywear as comfortably as possible. There is one height position for newborns and one for older babies. When carrying an older baby, move the belt to your hips so your baby is at the right height and the weight is distributed better.
- Why should I choose a mesh baby carrier? Because our unique 3D mesh is a technical material that is both super soft, flexible and sturdy. It softly hugs your baby and provides proper support for their back, neck and hips. Baby Carrier Harmony is also our coolest baby carrier; because the mesh lets a lot of air through, it offers cool and comfy babywearing even when the temperatures climb.