Say hello to farm animals in a book that’s indestructible!
Books babies can really sink their teeth into! What’s a word that rhymes with tree? KNEE! How about a rhyme for cat? Yes, a HAT! Do you know what rhymes with pie? A FLY in the SKY! Have fun with rhyming in a book that’s INDESTRUCTIBLE! Indestructibles is the trusted series for easing little ones into storytime. Beloved by babies and their parents, Indestructibles are built for the way babies “read” (i.e., with their hands and mouths) and are:
- Rip Proof—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards
Illustrated by Maddie Frost
Created by Amy Pixton