Introducing the Tiny Love Magical Tales Black & White Gymini. Black & White Gymini® products are accompanied by a developmental guide, specially created by child development experts. Based on our unique 7 Development Wonders system, this 36-page guide helps you to get the most out of your loved one’s new activity gym. Discover fascinating facts about your baby’s development, including how to stimulate his or her innate desire to explore, and use our best play tips—suitable from day one!
- Baby activated musical toy with 3 melodies
- Wind chime badger
- Fun fox rattle
- Soft take-along book
- Shiny satin ribbons
- Star teether
- Playful plush cloud
- Crinkly peek-a-boo tree
- Machine washable mat
- Mirror for extended tummy time
- Stimulating black & white mobile
- Adjustable arches provide an adaptable environment for baby's continued growth
- 0+ months: SENSES The gym’s contrasting black & white colors, textures and sounds stimulate baby’s senses from day one. Be sure to hang the soft mobile at around 25 cm from baby's face, and let them enjoy its simple black-and-white geometric shapes, which were especially designed to help stimulate newborns’ vision. Black and white Baby Gym
- 0-2+ months: EQ - BONDING & COMMUNICATION Move the adjustable arches into the open position and enjoy some quality bonding time with your baby, enjoying playing together and connecting while encouraging development. Show baby the various activities, talk about the characters in simple sentences ("Here's Marie the hedgehog!") or simply enjoy some precious eye-to-eye contact and communicating with your little one. Black and white Baby Gym
- 2-4 months: GROSS MOTOR SKILLS - TUMMY TIME Place the Gymini’s soft book in front of baby while in the tummy time position. The book was created with unique contrasting graphic elements, such as the image of the circle within a circle, which attract and engage babies’ attention.This will help baby stay in tummy time for longer periods of time.
- 3-5 months: FINE MOTOR SKILLS Introducing babies to different textures helps develop their tactile sense and encourages the development of fine motor skills. The Gymini’s satin ribbons, plush cloud, crinkly flaps and other elements enrich baby’s tactile experience and help practice various types of grasping.
- 4-6 months: COGNITION - UNDERSTANDING CAUSE & EFFECT When baby is older, it's time to go on exploring the playmat's various features in a more sophisticated way. As their understanding of cause and effect takes shape, they begin to realize that they have control and can actually make things happen.The Gymini’s musical hedgehog toy offers babies an excellent opportunity to further their understanding of cause and effect. Tapping the toy and attempting to prompt the music feedback supports this cognitive understanding.
Modes of Use
- Lying - While on their backs, babies will enjoy the overhead gym toys and practice motor skills.
- Tummy Time - Soft black & white book and other features will help extend tummy time and encourage gross motor skills.
- Sit & Play - When in the sitting position, baby can continue exploring the toys and enjoy their more complex features.
- Switching Modes - Simply slide the connector to move the arches and shift between the two modes