The Silva Furniture Jackson Crib + Dresser + Hutch - Storm is a great set for your new nursery and includes the following items
- Silva Jackson Crib - Storm
- Silva 6 Drawer Dresser - Storm
- Silva Hutch - Storm
The Silva Furniture Jackson Convertible Crib - Storm is constructed of 100% solid beechwood and grows with your child as it converts from crib to toddler bed and finally a full size bed. The Silva Furniture Jackson Convertible Crib is a statement of design and quality. Made with Solid Hardwood construction with a full headboard for maximum convenience, functionality and longevity. Purchase the optional low profile footboard that further transforms your Jackson Crib into a full size bed. The Silva Furniture Jackson 6 Drawer Dresser - Storm is perfect to keep your baby`s room organized. Use the changing tray to make the dresser a changing table. There are wonderful worlds stored in books, all waiting to be discovered. The Silva Furniture Hutch in White can hold these worlds on their 2 shelves which can also hold accessories and decor. Pair the Silva Furniture Hutch with your Jackson Double Dresser to give your room a completed look.
- Crib: 59 13/16" x 31 1/2" x 51 3/16"
- Dresser: 54-1/2"W x 21-1/8"D x 35-3/8"H
- Hutch: 54 1/2"W x 14 9/16"D x 40 15/16"H
Features & Benefits
- MADE in Europe: SILVA Furniture is entirely MADE (not just “built” or “assembled”) in Europe with woods harvested from sustainable sources. All our wood suppliers comply with the European Treaty for Forest Conservation. All “ingredients” used to create SILVA products are exclusively made in Europe including the hardware which is comes from Germany.
- Solid Wood: All SILVA Cribs are made of Solid Beechwood. Beechwood is a hardwood common to the Northern Hemisphere. Beechwood is similar to Maple and Oak in hardness but superior to these 2 wood essences in finishing and mechanical properties. Case goods (tension bearing parts) inner frame is also made of Beechwood.
- Water-Base Finishes: SILVA finishes are 100% water-based free of any toxic components such as VOCs, Formaldehyde, Lead or anything that could be toxic to an infant or an adult. Water-based finishes have the best scratch resistance coefficient as compared to oil or polyurethane finishes. Water-based finishes oxidize slower than any other time of finishes and does not have any off-gassing effect.
- Grows with your Child: Toddler bed and full bed conversion kit available for long term usage and long term value. All cribs feature a solid panel headboard for maximum functionality of the full bed conversion stage.
- ENGINEERED Tops: Dresser’s tops and side walls engineers so that all exposed parts or joints are solid wood. Wood composites are banded with a 1⁄4 inch Beechwood border prior to veneering. This is especially important because it strengthens the edge hardness and its tolerance to humidity and temperature variations; it also allows for a very smooth routing or beveling of for tops edges.
- Corner BRACKETING: All case goods are reinforced with wood corner brackets for added resistance and long term durability. This is especially important when the furniture is transported.
- ENGLISH DOVE-TAILED Drawers: SILVA drawers are made of Long-by-Long Plywood. This material is superior to soft and medium density woods hence the best alternative to hardwoods; English dove-tail technique used for the drawer boxes (front and back) offers long term drawer functionality and longevity and excellent mechanical and environmental variation tolerance.
- GERMAN Hardware: SILVA drawer hardware is made in Germany with galvanized steel and features a hydraulic Soft-Closing feature. The under-mount systems offer superior gliding stability, an ample extension and tolerate a weight load of 60lbs. A vertical adjustment feature and safe-close feature (very important around infants) are included. Under-mount drawer tracks offer superior drawer experience than side mounted ball-bearing runners which do not last very long. The hydraulic soft-closing feature is guaranteed for 80,000 cycles.
- WATER-BASED Finishes: SILVA finishes are 100% water-based free of any toxic components such as VOCs, Formaldehyde, Lead or anything that could be toxic to an infant or an adult. Water-based finishes have the best scratch resistance coefficient as compared to oil or polyurethane finishes. Water-based finishes oxidize slower than any other time of finishes and does not have any off-gassing effect.
- DUST-PROOF Bottoms: provide additional structural strength (during transportation).