2019 NUNA Rava compared to 2018 NUNA Rava
With the 2019 NUNA Rava Convertible Car Seats, NUNA has introduced the first entire lineup of flame retardant free convertible car seats. The main difference between the 2019 NUNA Rava vs the 2018 NUNA Rava is this lack of added flame retardants. The 2019 NUNA Rava still offers a comfortable and safe car seat for your child while providing the ability to easily remove the bamboo cover for washing or maintenance.
Here are just a few of the amazing features with the 2019 NUNA Rava ...
- No added fire retardant chemicals - NEW feature of 2019 NUNA RAVA!
- Simply™ secure installation allows for an install that is swift, secure and straightforward.
- Energy absorbing foam and side impact protection (SIP) pods take side impact security to the next level.
- Less is best design. Bubble-free. Hassle-free. Muscle-free.
- Baby can ride rear facing for longer. Up to a whopping 50 lbs.
- Dual flip-open cup holders. So they can drink when theywant.
- Laid back legroom gives up to 2 inches of extra space for rear facing riders. And extra leg support for forward facing riders.
- Ten position headrest can be pulled up with one hand. Five position recline for rear and forward facing riding.
- No re-thread 5 point harness
- Washable knit fabric and ventilation panels make little riders super comfy.
- Infant insert and head support. Just take the pieces out and they’re good to grow.
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable!) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- All steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection
- Aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond
With the NUNA 2019 Rava lineup, they introduced a couple new colors and discontinued a few oldies including Berry, Slate and Indigo.
See below for the all the 2019 NUNA Rava Color Options and links to each model on our site