Introducing the Nuna Tavo Stroller - Aspen! The Nuna 2019 Tavo Stroller in Aspen features a fresh redesign with new and improved features. Sleek, simple and amazing. That's the Nuna 2019 Tavo Stroller.
Growth spurt alert? TAVO’s got it covered. Designed to provide tons of room for both the little ones (from both head-to-toe and side-to-side!) and you (the basket is spacious enough for your and their swag combined). Oh—and did we mention that it cleverly connects to our award winning and oh-so-secure PIPA series car seats…with one click, no adapters needed? Yep, it truly is a one-click traveling wonder.
Usage: birth to 50 lbs
Features & Benefits
2019 Tavo Stroller Upgrades
- Luxe leatherette accented and height-adjustable pushbar
- All-season seat changes with just a snap!
- Stately glossy black frame
- Creates a clever looking travel system, connecting directly with Nuna PIPA™ series car seats with just a click—no adapters needed!
- Super spacious seat for stretching and lounging, from birth through toddlerhood
- One piece, one-hand open and close fold
- One-hand, four position, true-flat reclining backrest and adjustable calf support comforts little snoozers
- Removable infant insert gives extra comfort for newborn riders
- Progressive front and rear wheel suspension technology
- Oversized Sky smart™ UPF 50+ canopy provides both extreme coverage and multiple windows
- Dream drape™ provides extra protection from the environment
- Quick release wheels make for an even more compact fold
- Super convenient fold lock and trolley function when folded
- Large storage basket with hidden zipper compartment
- Three or five point, slide height adjustable harness-featuring quick click release button
- For added safety, the removable arm bar fits kids of all sizes
Accessories sold separately
- TAVO stroller rain cover
- TAVO stroller child's tray
- PIPA series car seats
- Weight: 22.4 lbs (weight does not include canopy or arm bar)
- Open Dimensions: 42.5"H x 35.6"L x 22"W
- Folded Dimensions: 18.5"H x 36.8"L x 22"W
easy to clean
- fabric: machine wash in cold water, delicate cycle. lay flat, air dry, do not tumble dry, do not iron or dry clean, do not use abrasives or bleach
- frame and plastic parts: wipe with a damp cloth, air dry
- wheels: rinse regularly with water