The Newport Cottages Max Twin over Full Bunk Bed is a great bed for your growing child. Purchase one of the coordinating case pieces from the Max Collection to complete your room. The Newport Cottages Max Collection features clean lines and a modern look. Geometrical mouldings finishes off this contemporary collection. We make our cribs to adhere to the highest safety standards. Some assembly is required.
Dimensions (W x D x H): 58" x 79" x 78"h
Features & Benefits
- All beds include a slat roll which accommodates a mattress without a box spring. Bunkie Boards are not necessary but can be purchased separately.
- Made in the USA
- Top bunk includes a Bunkie Board and bottom bunk includes a slat roll
- Twin over Full Bunks include an angled rail to floor ladder
- All beds have a 12” floor clearance (except Hilary) and can accommodate a trundle. Suggested mattress
height for a trundle is 6”
- All Bunk Beds include a full length and a 3⁄4 length guardrail for the TOP bunk
- Wood - Use all hardwoods in our construction: Poplar (frames), Birch (drawers), Maple (tops/sides)
- All woods will naturally expand and contract. Hairline cracks are part of the normal aging process
- Paint - Non-Toxic, lacquer based, low VOC paints. VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) are solvents that get released into the air as the paint dries
- All beds have passed the rigorous safety tests done by independent laboratories for compliance with all current safety standards
- Materials used in the construction of our furniture are CARB (California Air Resource Board ) certified, which exceeds GreenGuard Standards
- Paints have the lowest VOC (volatile organic compounds) levels in the country
- We don’t use particle board, MDF or other synthetics in our construction.
- Non-Toxic paints have been tested for over 100 different harmful substances such as lead, mercury, arsenic and other toxins