The Newport Cottages Max Twin Bunk Bed is a great bed for your growing child. Couple a trundle with the Max Twin Bed for added utility. Purchase one of the coordinating case pieces from the Max Collection to complete your room. The Newport Cottages Max Collection features clean lines and a modern look. Geometrical mouldings finishes off this contemporary collection. We make our cribs to adhere to the highest safety standards. Some assembly is required.
Dimensions (W x D x H): 42" x 79" x 78"
Features & Benefits
- All beds include a slat roll which accommodates a mattress without a box spring. Bunkie Boards are not necessary but can be purchased separately.
- Made in the USA
- Bunk Beds can be broken down into 2 twin beds. Top bunk includes a Bunkie Board and bottom bunk includes a slat roll
- Twin over Twin bunks include a vertical rail mounted ladder
- All beds have a 12” floor clearance (except Hilary) and can accommodate a trundle. Suggested mattress
height for a trundle is 6"
- All Bunk Beds include a full length and a 3⁄4 length guardrail for the TOP bunk
- Wood - Use all hardwoods in our construction: Poplar (frames), Birch (drawers), Maple (tops/sides)
- All woods will naturally expand and contract. Hairline cracks are part of the normal aging process
- Paint - Non-Toxic, lacquer based, low VOC paints. VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) are solvents that get released into the air as the paint dries
- All beds have passed the rigorous safety tests done by independent laboratories for compliance with all current safety standards
- Materials used in the construction of our furniture are CARB (California Air Resource Board ) certified, which exceeds GreenGuard Standards
- Paints have the lowest VOC (volatile organic compounds) levels in the country
- We don’t use particle board, MDF or other synthetics in our construction.
- Non-Toxic paints have been tested for over 100 different harmful substances such as lead, mercury, arsenic and other toxins