The Newport Cottages Max Panel Conversion Crib ( no moldings ) will grow with your child as it converts from crib to toddler and finally a full size bed. Purchase one of the coordinating case pieces from the Max Collection to complete your room. The Newport Cottages Max Collection features clean lines and a modern look. Geometrical mouldings finishes off this contemporary collection. We make our cribs to adhere to the highest safety standards. Some assembly is required.
Dimensions (W x D x H): 31" x 56" x 39"
Features & Benefits
- 3 mattress positions
- Converts to toddler beds with the purchase of the additional Toddler Guard Rail.
- Converts into a full size bed with the purchase of the additional Full Conversion Kit.
- Made in the USA
- Wood - Use all hardwoods in our construction: Poplar (frames), Birch (drawers), Maple (tops/sides)
- All woods will naturally expand and contract. Hairline cracks are part of the normal aging process
- Paint - Non-Toxic, lacquer based, low VOC paints. VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) are solvents that get released into the air as the paint dries
- All cribs have passed the rigorous safety tests done by independent laboratories for compliance with all current safety standards
- All cribs meet or exceed CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) and ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) safety standards
- Materials used in the construction of our furniture are CARB (California Air Resource Board ) certified, which exceeds GreenGuard Standards
- Paints have the lowest VOC (volatile organic compounds) levels in the country
- We don’t use particle board, MDF or other synthetics in our construction.
- Non-Toxic paints have been tested for over 100 different harmful substances such as lead, mercury, arsenic and other toxins