The Newport Cottages Artisan Full Bed is crafted in North America using solid wood and Oak veneers. Skilled artisans finish each piece by hand bringing out the rich grain and texture of weathered American White Oak.
Dimensions (W x D x H): 57"W x 80 x 48"h ( Footboard 18"h )
Features & Benefits
- All beds include a slat roll which accommodates a mattress without a box spring. Bunkie Boards are not necessary but can be purchased separately.
- Made in the USA
- All beds have a 12” floor clearance (except Hilary) and can accommodate a trundle. Suggested mattress
height for a trundle is 6”
- Wood - Use all hardwoods in our construction: Poplar (frames), Birch (drawers), Maple (tops/sides)
- All woods will naturally expand and contract. Hairline cracks are part of the normal aging process
- Paint - Non-Toxic, lacquer based, low VOC paints. VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) are solvents that get released into the air as the paint dries
- All beds have passed the rigorous safety tests done by independent laboratories for compliance with all current safety standards
- Materials used in the construction of our furniture are CARB (California Air Resource Board ) certified, which exceeds GreenGuard Standards
- Paints have the lowest VOC (volatile organic compounds) levels in the country
- We don’t use particle board, MDF or other synthetics in our construction.
- Non-Toxic paints have been tested for over 100 different harmful substances such as lead, mercury, arsenic and other toxins