Introducing the Natart Rustico Crib w/ Talc Panel and Double Dresser, Sugarcane.
The Rustico collection was inspired by old Tuscan furniture and incorporates contemporary lines and harkens to a time gone by when sturdy oak furniture was hand-hewn and lasted a lifetime. This collection showcases our new brushed finish technique, which was inspired by the natural drift process resulting from years of use. The brushed finishing process, called 'decape', opens the pores of the oak allowing us to deposit a white patina in its grooves, imparting a mild 'weathered' look. This unisex collection is accented by an open mortise & tenon detail and is offered in three new finishes - owl, mink, and sugar cane, as well as our classic white. The Rustico "5-in-1" Convertible Crib is highlighted by chunky top moldings with an open mortise & tenon detail, an elegantly framed back panel and one-piece corner posts. It offers long term value with five configurations: crib, toddler bed, daybed, double bed headboard and complete double bed. For a softer, elegant look you can chose the Rustico "5-in-1" Convertible with the Upholstered Headboard Panel. The headboard panel features three upholstered inserts which are available in our sturdy 100,000 double rub tested fabric of either fog linen weave or talc linen weave. This 100% solid oak collection has a refined simplicity which easily meshes with both contemporary and classic decor and is sure to provide many years of functionality and enjoyment.
The Natart Rustico Crib w/ Talc Panel and Double Dresser, Sugarcane includes:
- Natart Rustico Convertible Crib w/ Talc Panels in Sugarcane
- Natart Rustico Double Dresser in Sugar Cane
- Crib: 57" x 31" x 45"
- Double Dresser: 52" x 20" x 34"
Features & Benefits
- Fixed Stationary Sides - no moving parts
- “Hidden” Hardware
- Wooden Mattress Support with Three (3) Adjustable Heights
- Converts into a toddler bed, daybed, double bed or double bed headboard
- Upholstered Headboard Panel - two fabric colors & hand washable material
- Greenguard GOLD Certified - low VOCs
- Meets all Safety Standards
- Made in Canada
- 100% Solid Wood - Oak
- High Resistance Finishes
- Finished Drawer Boxes - clear-coat varnish
- 6-inch deep Drawers with a Lifetime Warranty on the drawer box & English dovetail - longevity & increased strength
- Slow-Motion, Self-Closing, Anti-Pinch Drawer Glides with Safety Locks & Lifetime Warranty - drawer cannot be slammed shut
- Recessed & Encased Back Panel - reinforces unit's structure
- Dust Cover on furniture bottom - reinforces unit's structure & eliminates dust entry
- Antique Brass Pulls