The Maxi Cosi Coral XP Infant Car Seat - Essential Red is designed for giving parents an extra hand. It’s just like any other car seat, except, well, it’s not. Because from the car seat you can pull out a lightweight carrier, throw its strap over your shoulder, and walk around with freedom and ease. And, whenever you’re done doing whatever you’re doing, you can bring that inner carrier back, clip it into the car seat or stroller and get back on your way – safely.
The Coral™ XP is the first-ever integrated car seat and carrier nesting system that’s built to help parents move about effortlessly. The Coral™ XP revolutionary keep-close lightweight inner carrier (weighing in at about 5 lbs.) can be easily removed from the car seat’s outer carrier shell with the push of a button along with the use of the padded retractable side handles. And, with a specially designed, first-of-its-kind cross-body flex-strap, the Coral™ XP lets you go through your day with ease, so you can get things done, and pinch those cheeks and toes every chance you get.
From car seat to carrier. Just like that. - The unique 3-Part modular nesting system is comprised of a car seat base, car seat outer shell and keep-close inner carrier offering you enhanced flexibility for daily activities. And, with 4 Modes of Carry inclusive of Cross-Body Carry, Handle Carry, Standard Carry and Stroller Carry, you can feel free to move how you want to move. Whether you're running quickly into the store, trying to make it from the car in one trip, or you’ve finally got a sleeping baby, the Coral™ XP makes the transition from car seat to wherever you are going seamless.
- Ultra Lightweight - Removable inner carrier weighs about 5 lbs., providing seamless transitions from one location to another
- As safe as ever. - For 35 years, Maxi-Cosi has been setting, and surpassing, the global standards of safety. The Coral™ XP is no exception as it meets and exceeds all government safety standards. Because if it didn’t, it wouldn’t have the Maxi-Cosi name on it.
- Handle Carry - The Coral XP is unique because of its modularity. So, of course, you can carry it as a traditional carrier using the overhead handle. But, for those times when you want to leave the bulk behind, the lightweight inner carrier can be easily removed using the soft padded retractable side handles
- Cross-Body Carry - This one is a game-changer. The first-of-its-kind crossbody flex-strap lets you keep baby close, while letting your hands reach for the things you need.
- Stroller Push - Just like a traditional travel system the Coral XP easily clips right into select Maxi-Cosi strollers and an array of premium strollers from brands such as UPPAbaby, Bugaboo, Stokke and Baby Jogger.* And, with the addition of the Coral XP Inner Carrier Adapter (sold separately) you can connect the inner carrier directly to your stroller. *Always check with stroller manufacturer to verify model compatibility using their infant car seat adapters specific to Maxi-Cosi.
- Added Stability - Anti-rotation stability leg on the base provides an additional level of safety during a crash by reducing movement for maximum head and neck protection
- Base features MaxiLock™ secure locking system with self-retracting one-click LATCH connectors for quick, easy and secure installation
- Stroll with ease when you use the Coral™ XP Inner Carrier Stroller Adapter - letting you leave the outer carrier behind in the car. Simply connect it to select Maxi-Cosi strollers (Lila, Tayla, Adorra, Zelia Max, Zelia) and other popular stroller systems, and you’re ready to move how you want to move (adapter sold separately).
- Revolutionary 3-piece modular nesting system for a more comfortable, intimate & lightweight carry
- Usage: Rear-facing 4-22 pounds