The Austen Recline Swivel Glider - Performance Grey Eco-Twill has been thoughtfully designed to make feeding time comfortable and easy. Rest easy in this comfortable, durable chair that glides, swivels, and reclines to a peaceful resting position. With its clean lines, tufted design and wingback style, this timeless and versatile recliner can easily transition from nursery to playroom or living room. Featuring a premium stain-resistant and moisture-repellent fabric, Austen will look as good as new for years to come.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air to ensure the health and safety of your family and home.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT FABRIC: Sit back and relax knowing our performance fabric will help keep your recliner safe from spills and stains.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: You can feel good about making a more sustainable choice. At least 40 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this soft and durable eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart performance fabric + 30% REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- EASY RECLINE & EFFORTLESS GLIDE: Cuddle up, recline, and get cozy. Our hidden reclining mechanism maintains a clean design while offering traditional comfort. Whether you are feeding baby or rocking baby to sleep, our metal base allows for a smooth and gentle 360 degree swivel motion as well as forward and backward gliding.
- COMFORTABLE & DURABLE: This recliner features plush arm rests and a soft tufted back for extra comfort.
- BREATHE EASY: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed,?FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- EASY SET UP: Just a few simple steps - no tools required.
- Dimensions: 37"L x 28.75"W x 42"H