Introducing the Evenflo Revolve360 Extend All-in-One SensorSafe - Sapphire Blue
The revolution just got extended! The Evenflo® Gold Revolve360™ Extend All-in-One Rotational Car Seat with SensorSafe™ offers the extended security of rear-facing all the way up to 50 lb. Child safety experts say the longer your child remains rear-facing, the better, and the Revolve360 Extend is here to help with peace of mind all the way around. A spin-off of the Revolve360, America’s bestselling rotating car seat, the Revolve360 Extend offers one-hand, 360° rotation that makes it easy to get your child in and out of the car. But a 360° rotating car seat is just the beginning. You’re looking for a safe car seat — and the smart car seat choice is a connected car seat. The Evenflo Gold Revolve360 Extend will help put your mind at ease when it comes to child car seat safety, featuring SensorSafe to connect you to your little one from the backseat. While your eyes are focused on the road, integrated SensorSafe technology alerts you in real-time to four potentially unsafe conditions from your child’s car seat via your phone: unexpected chest clip unbuckling, temperature too hot or too cold, child unattended in the car, and child seated too long. Install the seat just once for rear-facing and forward-facing modes of use — no need to remove the seat in order to make the switch. Sure360™ Safety Installation System with LockStrong™ and Tether360™, plus a handy bead-level indicator for leveling in seconds, make your one-time installation safe, secure and simple. The best swivel car seat is one that lasts! The Revolve360 Extend is the only car seat you’ll ever need, growing with your child with 3 modes that adapt to every stage: rear-facing (4 to 50 lb), forward-facing (22 to 65 lb) and booster (40 to 120 lb). This innovative car seat also comes with a zip-on, ergonomic leg rest to add comfort for growing legs. On-the-go recline means you can adjust the car seat to the perfect angle without having to uninstall or bother your child. This is the crème de la crème of swivel car seats. Offering good looks and ease at every turn, the Evenflo Gold Revolve360 Extend features our most sophisticated fabrics and elevated touches to finish off your bold moves in style. Join the revolution! At Evenflo, we go above and beyond government standards to create car seats that are safe. The Evenflo Gold Revolve360 Extend meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards. It is structural integrity tested at energy levels approximately 2x the federal crash test standard, and it is side-impact tested, rollover tested and temperature tested.
- PROTECT WITH EXTENDED REAR-FACING USE: Allows you to keep your child rear-facing longer as recommended by child safety experts — all the way up to 50 lb.
- GET IN AND OUT EFFORTLESSLY: One-hand, 360° rotation makes it a breeze to get your child in and out of the car — an award-winning innovation that keeps on giving!
- GROW UP WITH IT: Grows with your child providing 3 modes of use that adapt to every stage — rear-facing (4 to 50 lb), forward-facing (22 to 65 lb) and booster (40 to 120 lb)
- CONNECT TO YOUR CHILD WITH SENSORSAFE: Provides real-time alerts to four potentially unsafe conditions from your child’s car seat — unexpected chest clip unbuckling, temperature too hot or too cold, child unattended, and child seated too long
- INSTALL SECURELY IN A HEARTBEAT: Installs just once for rear-facing and forward-facing — Sure360™ Safety Installation System with LockStrong™ and Tether360™ keep it safe, secure and simple
- ZIP ON THE LEG REST: Includes a reversible, ergonomic leg rest that’s padded to add comfort for growing legs
- Usage: Weight 4.0 - 120.0 lbs // Height 17.0 - 57.0 in
- Rear Facing Usage: Weight 4.0 - 50.0 lbs // Height 17.0 - 48.0 in
- Top of child’s head is at least 2.5 cm (1 in) or more below the top of the Car Seat Headrest or Shell. Harness Straps must be adjusted to be AT or JUST BELOW child's shoulders.
- Forward Facing Usage - Weight 22 - 65 lbs // Height 28 - 49 in
- At least 2 years old,Tops of the child’s ears are at or below the top of the Car Seat headrest,Harness Straps must be adjusted to be AT or JUST ABOVE child's shoulders.
- High Back Booster Model - Weight 40 - 120 lbs // Height 44 - 57 in
- Tops of the child’s ears are at or below the top of the Booster Seat headrest