A kit combining folding and sticking activities to make a big 3D parrot poster for your wall! Children pop out the perforated pieces of paper, fold them, and assemble using a clever system of notches and glue to create this incredible 3D decoration. They’ll be so proud to have made this superb parrot with their own hands – it’s so stylish and bright! All that’s left to do is hang it up.
- Breath-taking: a 3D parrot with a wingspan of 55 cm!
- Children will be so proud of this bright and stylish handmade object – they can use it to decorate their room!
- Develops concentration skills and dexterity.
- 1 detailed step-by-step instructions booklet.
- Contents: 1 thick card base (55 x 53 cm) with notches, 7 sheets of printed pre-cut, easy-use shapes, 1 sheet of double-sided stickers, 1 colour step-by-step instructions booklet.