A Little Fox follows a day in the life of...a little fox! Little ones will learn all about the baby fox. What do they do when they are born? How and what do they eat? When they start to grow they learn more than twenty call sounds to their friends! When the sun sets they nuzzle together, wrap their busy tails around each other and drift off to sleep. Mixing sweet illustrations with interesting facts for grown-ups and toddlers alike makes this a great early learning book. Come explore today!
• Follow a day in the life of a little fox!
• Shaped board book with thick pages perfectly sized for little hands and fingers to turn the pages and read along.
• Nostalgic, retro artwork and beautiful pages
• A perfect little gift to complete any birthday gift, Easter basket or holiday present
• Collect all the fun shaped board books in this series from Cottage Door Press and strengthen a love for books & reading at the earliest ages