Introducing the Clek Liing Infant Car Seat - Mammoth + Tencel Blend. Liing sets the new standard for infant car seat safety, designed for a simple, secure installation – in every seating position. Engineered to protect, it comes fully loaded with advanced safety features, including an energy-absorbing metal load leg, a two-piece shell lined with EPP foam for enhanced side-impact protection, and Clek’s signature rigid-LATCH base, which offers up to 7 recline positions – adjustable after installation – to ensure your baby is at the perfect angle for safe, open airways. Its lightweight design and convenient one-handed quick release make it easy to remove from the base or from one of many compatible strollers. Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Liing’s narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across. Liing is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario, Canada. Liing is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario.
Clek Mammoth Collections Features & Benefits
- Free of ALL Added Flame Retardants
- Made with Natural Materials
- 100% Ethically Sourced, Non-mulesed Merino Wool
- Ethically Sourced, Non-mulesed Merino Wool
- Best for Breathability & Temperature Regulation
Clek Liing Features & Benefits
- Effortless Installation - The safest car seat starts with a solid, secure installation. Liing's Rigid-LATCH is simple to use, which eliminates the guesswork and minimizes the risk of it being done incorrectly.
- With or Without Rigid-LATCH - For installation in middle seats that don't have LATCH, the belt-tensioning system provides an effortless seat belt installation that feels every bit as secure.
- Grows With Your Family - Our car seats can fit together to make 3-across seating possible and ensure a safe and comfortable option for your growing family.
- The Right Recline: It's About More than Comfort. - A newborn requires a semi-reclined position - anywhere between a 40° to 45° angle - when traveling in a car seat. This is for both safety and comfort, as their undeveloped neck muscles are unable to keep their head in the correct position. A poor installation angle can cause more than just discomfort. Should their chin fall to their chest, your newborn's airway can become pinched off, restricting breathing and putting their health at risk. That's why Liing offers up to 7 recline positions and a trusty bubble indicator to let you know EXACTLY where your baby needs to be to ensure that proper angle. You don’t have to worry about accounting for the roadway or the vehicle seat as they are typically tilted in some way. Best of all, the recline is adjustable while the base is installed, which makes it easy to find the perfect angle. Combined with the newborn body support system, you and your baby can ride right, worry-free.
- Height Up to 32 in.
- Weight 4-35 lb
- Minimum Age Newborn
- Rear-facing position only.