The Clek Foonf Convertible Car Seat - Winter Mammoth is designed for both revolutionary forward-facing safety performance and extended rear-facing use allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday. Engineered to protect, it comes fully loaded with Clek’s most advanced safety features, including the patented REACT energy management system, a steel anti-rebound bar, rigid-LATCH for an effortlessly secure installation, and advanced side-impact protection, with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable structural headrest. Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Foonf’s narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across.
All Foonf models are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth and railroad models are free of any added flame retardants. Foonf is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario, Canada.
Our Premium Fabric Collection features Mammoth, an environmentally-friendly blend of sustainably-sourced, biodegradable Merino wool + TENCEL® that offers improved durability and is free of any added flame retardants. TENCEL® is a trademark of Lenzing AG.
- Age: 6+ months
- Weight: 14-65 lb
- Rear-facing: 14-50 lb
- Forward-facing: 22-65 lb
- Height: 25-49 in.
- Rear-facing: 25-43 in.
- Forward-facing: 30-49.
Foonf Safety Highlights, What sets Foonf apart?
- Rebound bar provides 1-2 inches of extra legroom for the rear-facing child as they grow.
- Removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. The cushion can come off without having to uninstall the seat, so it's easy-to-clean.
- Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from belt.
- Adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide for a flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children.
- Comes standard with both the anti-rebound bar and rear-facing wedge.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS213)
Best in Class Safety Features
- Reducing the Forces Transmitted to Your Forward-Facing Child in a Frontal Collision - The REACT™ Safety System integrated into every Foonf convertible car seat protects your child much like the crumple zones in the cars we drive - one of the most effective innovations in automotive safety. Foonf's REACT Safety System actively reduces the forces transmitted to a child in a frontal collision. The Foonf delivers forward-facing safety performance comparable to that of a rear-facing car seat installation.
- Extended Rear-Facing - Designed to international best practice allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday.
- Anti-Rebound Bar - Prevents rebounding when rear-facing in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision; while also improving installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat
- Built Like a Tank - Engineered with a steel and magnesium sub-structure.
- Advanced Side-Impact Protection System - Protects the child with its adjustable headrest, deep side wings, and dual layers of energy absorbing EPP foam for maximum side-impact protection.
- Effortless Installation - Rigid-LATCH allows for an effortless forward-facing installation that can be done correctly (in seconds) that is so easy and so secure, you'd swear its part of your vehicle.
- Adjustable Headrest - Provides the perfect fit to grow with your child and provides a protective place to rest their sleepy heads.
- Smooth Recline - Is easy-to-engage with three recline options makes each ride more comfortable.
- Recyclable through Clek - When your Clek seat reaches the end of its ride, we can ensure it doesn't end up in a landfill.
- 1+2 Year Warranty - We stand behind our car seats with a 1+2 year warranty.
- Aircraft Approved - Allows you to keep your kids safe and secure while travelling by air.
- 9-Year Car Seat Expiration - Your child will be safe, secure and comfortable in a Foonf, year after year, after year.
- Assembled in Canada - Made with pride in Ontario.