Introducing the Clek Foonf Convertible Car Seat - tokidoki rebel 2.0. The Clek Foonf Convertible Car Seat - tokidoki rebel 2.0 is the mother of all car seats. Its patented REACT (Rigid-LATCH Energy Absorbing Crumple Technology) safety system revolutionizes forward-facing safety by significantly reducing the forces transmitted to the child in a collision, and delivering 'rear-facing like' safety performance. Foonf offers an industry-leading extended rear-facing use up to 50 lb., complete with a steel anti-rebound bar for enhanced safety performance. And, its tank-like construction features a complete metal substructure, dual layers of energy absorbing foam and adjustable structural headrest for advanced side impact protection. Innovative convenience features like rigid-LATCH makes proper forward-facing installation effortless. At less than 17 in, it makes 3-across installation possible in most vehicles.
- Age: 6+ months
- Weight: 14-65 lb
- Rear-facing: 14-50 lb
- Forward-facing: 22-65 lb
- Height: 25-49 in.
- Rear-facing: 25-43 in.
- Forward-facing: 30-49.
Features & Benefits
- 1 + 2 Year Extended Warranty with 9-year expiration
- REVOLUTIONARY FORWARD-FACING PERFORMANCE: The Rigid-LATCH system makes proper forward-facing installation effortless, allowing you to remove and install your seat in seconds and with peace of mind. With automotive-inspired REACT (Rigid Latch Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology) safety technology, the Foonf convertible car seat reduces the forces transmitted to a child in a collision using aluminum honeycomb deformable cores integrated into the seat base
- BUILT LIKE A TANK: We built the Foonf convertible car seat to look and feel like real vehicle seats providing a solid feel when the seat is installed in your vehicle. Each seat is built with a solid metal substructure with inner and outer energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable structural headrest for maximum side impact protection
- MORE ROOM TO FIT 3 ACROSS: The Clek Foonf convertible car seat’s compact design provides space that makes 3-across seating possible. With a best-in-class car seat width under 17 inches, the compact design fits those difficult center seating positions
- REAR AND FORWARD FACING FOR LONGER: The Foonf convertible car seat is designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use up to 50 pounds, and comes standard with a steel anti-rebound for enhanced rear-facing safety performance. Add the Infant-thingy accessory to use this car seat with a newborn
Additional Accessories Available
- weelee Travel Bag
- Cleaning Kit