The Clek Foonf Convertible Car Seat - Railroad is a great fashion for the Clek Foonf Lineup! The Clek Foonf Convertible Car Seat - Railroad is the mother of all car seats. Built like a tank. Made with patented energy-absorbing crumple technology. The Clek Foonf convertible car seat provides the utmost protection for your child. It’s easy to install, with a forward-facing rigid-LATCH installation that’s so secure, you’d swear the seat becomes one with your vehicle. It’s one of the best-rated convertible car seats available, and has the durability to be passed from one child to another. (And another. And another.) The Clek Foonf is designed for comfort & convenience. With the Rigid-LATCH structural installation method, the seat virtually becomes one with your vehicle. But that doesn’t mean it’s difficult to install: The Rigid-LATCH system makes proper forward-facing installation effortless, so you can remove and install the convertible car seat in seconds. The Clek Foonf Convertible Car Seat - Railroad is part of the Essentials Fabric Collection that features the all-new Railroad, free of ANY added flame retardants with a sleek look that's soft to the touch
- Age: 6+ months
- Weight: 14-65 lb
- Rear-facing: 14-50 lb
- Forward-facing: 22-65 lb
- Height: 25-49 in.
- Rear-facing: 25-43 in.
- Forward-facing: 30-49.
Best in Class Safety Features
- Extended Rear-Facing Use up to 50 lb - Designed to international best practices, which is to accommodate children in a rear-facing position until their 4th birthday.
- Anti-Rebound Bar - Prevents rebound in a frontal and rotation in a side-impact collision. Improves installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat.
- Secure Rear-Facing Installation - Visible belt path, belt tensioning lock-offs designed to remove excess slack from the belt.
- Forward-Facing up to 65lb
- Effortless Installation - Rigid-LATCH provides an installation so secure, you’d swear it’s part of the vehicle
- Revolutionary Forward-Facing Safety - Crumple zones protect passengers by absorbing energy in a crash. So we shrunk that technology and put it in a child seat. The REACT safety system absorbs energy from a collision, reducing forces transmitted to the child.
- Built like a tank - Engineered with a steel and magnesium sub-structure. With dual layers of energy absorbing foam for maximum side-impact protection
- 3 Across Seat - And at less than 17 inches wide, it can be installed 3-across in most vehicles, or makes room for 2+ dogs or adults
- Smooth Recline - Foonf includes an easy-to-engage, smooth, 3 recline position function, making each ride comfortable and amenable to each vehicle and each child.
- Adjustable Structural Headrest - Energy-absorbing foam-lined headrest connected to frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision, just like the headrest in your vehicle.
- Industry Leading Warranty - A further commitment to our quality leadership position. Simply register your product online within 90 days of purchase to receive the complimentary 2-year extended warranty.