At less than 17 inches, the Clek Fllo Convertible Car Seat - Railroad makes it easy to ride 3-across. One of the safest narrow car seats available, it’s packed with industry-leading safety features, including a steel anti-rebound bar, Clek’s patented energy management system – and advanced side-impact protection with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable structural headrest. The Clek Fllo Convertible Car Seat - Mammoth + Tencel Blend is a luxuriously soft fabric that has no added flame-retardants. Keeping your child cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s not! The Clek Foonf Convertible Car Seat - Railroad is part of the Essentials Fabric Collection that features the all-new Railroad, free of ANY added flame retardants with a sleek look that's soft to the touch
- Age: Able to sit upright alone
- Weight: 14-65 lb
- Rear-facing: 14-50 lb
- Forward-facing: 22-65 lb
- Height: 25-49 in.
- Rear-facing: 25-43 in.
- Forward-facing: 30-49
Best in Class Safety Features
- Extended Rear-Facing Use to 50lb - Designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use up to 50lb
- Steel Anti-Rebound bar - Prevents rebound in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision
- Advanced Side-Impact Protection
- Adjustable Headrest with Deep Side Wings - The energy-absorbing EPP foam-lined headrest is connected to the frame using steel rods to ensure maximum head protection in a side-impact collision
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layers - Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame absorb energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force transferred to the child Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology ( EACT ) - Transfers forces away from the child and to the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores that are integrated into the seat base.
- Easy Installation - Integrated flip foot for rear-facing installation. Anti-rebound bar nests into flat part of vehicle seat back ensuring a snug installation with ease (and is removable for a more upright installation for extended rear-facing).
- Adjustable Headrest - Energy-absorbing foam-lined headrest connected to frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision, built just like the headrest in your vehicle.
- Extended Warranty - As a further commitment to our quality leadership position, we will be offering a 3-year warranty (1-year standard warranty + 2-year extended warranty) to our 2018 models. Simply register your product online within 90 days of purchase to receive the complimentary 2-year extended warranty.
- 100% Merino Wool - A luxuriously soft fabric that has no added flame-retardants. Keeping your child cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s not!